Are you a businessman, but you are tired of using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, pen and paper, or accounting software designed for small business but not working for yours? Then it time to switch to freshbooks cloud accounting. Freshbooks accounting software makes working very easy and even painless, it also allows you to spend less time working on your accounting and you will have enough time to do what you like.
What Is Freshbooks?
Freshbooks is a web-based (cloud-oriented) account reliable software designed to cater for small businesses such as marketing, legal services, trades, home services, petty marketing and even small Information Technology (IT) business.
Time is a very important asset, spending too much time on your account can be very dangerous and business killing, as there are many other assignments to do other than balancing account. Research made it known that freshbook cloud software help saves an average of 16 hours in a month. Today millions of people are using freshbooks.
- Easy to understand report.
- Easily capture expenses
- Collaborate with contractors
- It a web-based accounting solution
- Log every hour with time tracking
- Helps balance account at the end of the month.
- Multi-language invoice
Who Is It For?
Freshbooks account receivable software is for every self-employed entrepreneur, agencies, firms and even consultancies who wishes to run a smooth and efficient business and also business owners who wish to optimize their time and spend limited time on accounting.
How Does It Work?
If you are currently running a business or just getting started, you have no worries as freshbooks account receivable software is here to help you make accounting painless and easy while focusing on your passion.
Follow the following steps to get started:
- Open an account with fresh books- it is necessary to sign up with the freshbooks site.
- Make your first invoice- billing your clients to start here, make your invoice with many options to create and patronages it.
- Accept credit cards- freshbooks will provide you with several options to choose from to get payments, but you get paid faster by accepting credit cards.
- Track time – after the whole day, you then track your time and you are done.
Freshbooks Pros And Cons
- It very easy to use.
- Cloud-based oriented i.e. no software to install
- It provides more capabilities that other billing application such as pay simple, blink sale.
- Invoices are easy to create.
- It provides clients with online payment option (credit cards)
- It gives a unique graphical interface.
- Time tracking by the project.
- It also integrates with a number of credit card companies.
- Database structure appearance is not rational enough.
- The balance sheet is a bit cumbersome i.e. it hard to work with.
- Template emails do not give a quick warning before they are applied to invoice.
If you have completely read through this review, I am sure you know Fresh-books is the right option for your business irrespective of how small it is. Fresh-books is an investment in you, don’t let another month of painful invoicing and balancing slowed you down.